Why pay Retail When you can buy Wholesale?
Rinnai's newest tankless addition incorporates condensing technology with our Rinnai RU80e Tankless Water Heater to create the most efficient most durable tankless water heater design on the market today.
- Available in two models suitable for mid-to large-sized homes.
- Rinnai's new Condensing Tankless Water Heaters offer all the same benefits builders and homeowners have come to expect from Rinnai.
- The RU80e - RU80eN model numbers were recently changed from the RC80e - RC80eN units.
- 3/4" IPS Isolator Valve included. (Iron Pipe Size)
- Rinnai's unique condensing design incorporates two innovative heat exchangers. The system recaptures residual heat from flue gases to pre-heat incoming ground water which then circulates to the primary copper heat exchanger. Natural gas or propane.
Free Shipping to all the Lower 48 States with Accessories
How to flush Rinnai Tankless video
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Energy Factor of .96 for Natural Gas and Propane
Built-in Rinnai Circ-LogicTM recirculation program cycles an external pump at pre-set intervals and temperatures to maximize efficiency and comfort (see brochure for more details)
Enhanced scale detection lessens possibility of serious, long-term damage to unit
Temperature lock function prevents accidental or unauthorized changes to water temperature
Complies with South Coast Air Quality Management District 14 ng/J or 20 ppm NOx emission levels
Rinnai Ultra Series Tankless Water Heater Product Warranty
ENERGY STAR QUALIFIED
Capacity: Based on 70°F ground temperature. Customer has the option of using the following appliances instead of a shower: residential grade clothes washing machines or dishwashers. Shower heads assumed to be 2.5 gpm mixed flow rate or less. If customshower fixtures i.e. body sprays, large rain heads, or tubs over 60 gallons in capacity are used, please contact Rinnai. Bathroom sink faucets assumed to be 2 gpm mixed flow rate or less. Assumed mixed temperature on shower heads and bathroom sink faucets to be 104° F.Assumed Rinnai set point to be 120°F. Assumed 50 psi - 80 psi inlet water pressure for maximum flow.
Width: 18.3 Inches
Height: 26 Inches
Depth: 10 Inches
Hot Water Capacity
0.26 to 8.0 GPM
Minimum Activation Rate
Minimum/Maximum Gas Rate (Input BTUs )
15,200 - 152,000
0.96 for Natural Gas and Propane
Approved Gas Types
Natural Gas or Propane
98°F - 140°F with MC-91-2US
98° F - 185°F with MCC-91-2US
Type of Controller
MCC-91-2US (optional for Commercial or Hydronic Applications)
MC-100V-1US Deluxe Controller (optional)
BC-100V-1US Bathroom Controller (optional)
Ultra Lox NOx
AC 120 Volts, 60 Hz
Normal: 41 Watts
Standby: 2 Watts
Anti-Frost Protection: 168 Watts
Gas Supply: 3/4 Inch MNPT
Cold Water Inlet: 3/4 Inch MNPT
Hot Water Outlet: 3/4 Inch MNPT