Rinnai Propane Rebate 2014
Purchase and Installation:
June 1, 2014 – September 30, 2014
June 1 , 2014 – October 31, 2014
Residential homeowners purchasing and installing qualifying Rinnai propane-fired products. New construction is not eligible unless the homeowner purchases the equipment directly from the dealer/propane marketer/contractor/installer.
Qualifying Products and Rebate Amounts:
- $50 – Rinnai Value series Tankless Water Heaters (V53e-P, V65i-P, V65e-P, V75i-P, V75e-P)
- $50 – E50CN* Boilers
- $50 – Vent-Free Fan Convectors (FC510P, FC824P)
- $100 – Rinnai Luxury series Tankless Water Heaters (RL75i-P, RL75e-P, RL94i-P, RL94e-P)
- $100 – Rinnai Ultra series Tankless Water Heaters (RU98i-P, RU98e-P, RU80i-P, RU80e-P)
- $100 – Condensing Boilers (E75CP, E110CP, Q85SP, Q130SP, Q175SP, Q175CP, Q205SP, QP85N*, QP130N*)
- $100 – Direct Vent Furnaces (EX08CP, EX11CP, EX17CP, EX22CP, EX22CWP, ES38P, ES38WP)
*Must include proof of purchase for a propane conversion kit. Rebate only applies towards Rinnai Propane products.
How to Redeem**
Download and complete the Rebate Form and submit along with a copy of your installation invoice to:
Rinnai Propane Appliance Rebate
P.O. Box 407
MPS Dept. No 731-FCR-P-C-E-003-14
Cinnaminson, NJ 08077
** Note: By redeeming your rebate form, your product will automatically be registered and you will be eligible to take advantage of the limited extended labor warranty that is being offered from the Manufacturer.
Terms and Conditions
Many rebates are available to support your decision to go tankless. Use the Rinnai Rebate Calculator to determine how much you can receive in Federal, State and local utility incentives for purchasing an eco-friendly Rinnai Tankless Water Heater.